The only Annual Ryegrass toxicity resistant variety available.
- Bred for livestock producers in most cropping regions
- Certified Safeguard pasture rotation grass is the only ARGT resistant variety available
- Trials have proven that Safeguard can reduce nematode multiplication by up to 90%
- It has excellent winter yield, and vigorous, leafy growth characteristics
- Can be used as a self-regenerating pasture grass by following the Safeguard Management Guide
- Reduce or eliminate export hay rejections due to ARGT
- Crop disease break for Take-all and Cereal Cyst Nematode
- Reduces cases of annual
- ryegrass toxicity
- • Annual ryegrass
- • Diploid
- • Very early maturity -28
- • Rainfall 400mm+
- • Sowing rate 8-20kg/ha
Note: New packaging will not be available until 2023.