An annual ryegrass with Astounding seedling vigour and winter growth
- Bred and grown in Australia for local conditions, Astound has been trialled in a range of locations across Australia with tremendous results.
- Astound’s background breeding has resulted in a pasture which is fast out of the ground with exceptional winter production and early spring growth.
- It is a large seeded pasture variety showing exceptional vigour in variable sowing conditions. It is ideal for over-sowing or mulching into existing pastures.
- A high value silage and hay variety. Astound’s densely tillered broadleaves provide high quality bulk feed with quick recovery from grazing.
- Investing in Astound will not only grow you extra feed, it is an investment in Australian pasture research and development and Australian seed producers.
- Astound is a brilliant performer against other commercial and common varieties in a wide range of environments.
Tetraploid annual ryegrass
Winter/early spring feed
Ideal for silage and hay
Can be used to mulch into Kikuyu
Suited to a wide range of soil types
For dairy, beef, alpaca, goat and horse production
Strong rust resistance
Rainfall 450mm+ or irrigation
Sow in autumn
Sowing rate 25-40kg/ha