DOWNLOAD – REGGAE Fine Leaf Perennial 130208.
- Dark green with fine leaves.
- Low leaf shredding
- Good disease resistance
- Excellent sward density
- Ideal for over seeding
Valley Seeds’ plant breeders have made a successful reselection from Calypso II, selecting for colour, heat tolerance and density.
Features of Reggae fine leaf perennial ryegrass
Reggae fine leaf perennial ryegrass offers the following fewatures
- provides excellent dark green colour during winter and spring.
- ideal for overseeding warm season sports playing surfaces such as couch and kikuyu.
- establishes quickly at the recommended sowing rate (see below) and provides quick cover over warm season grasses as they go dormant over winter.
- low incidence of leaf shredding, important for high profile Rugby League, Rugby Union and Australian rules stadiums and playing fields.
- good disease resistance compared to most common sports grass experienced by professional turf curators.
- demonstrates good sward density due to its high leaf to stem ratio. This provides good wear resistance during winter/spring.
The sowing rate for Reggae fine leaf ryegrass: