A diploid annual ryegrass which is fast to establish and recovers quickly after grazing.
- Tetraploid tetila originated from a diploid prior to being chemically treated to double the chromosome number.
- Fine leaf, high winter & spring yielding annual.
- More seed per bag means you can sow at a lower rate than tetraploid tetila. (30% lower sowing rate)
- Quicker grazing recovery under hard grazing than the old tetila.
- Fine leaves and high winter activity make Diploid Tetila ideal for hay and silage production after grazing due to its ability to hold the quality and quantity of herbage for longer than other tetila ryegrass.
DOWNLOAD – Diploid Tetila