Australian breeding ideal for autumn and spring sowing
Amass was bred in Australia by Valley Seeds:
- Biennial ryegrass bred to replace perennial ryegrass in areas of winter water-logging. It can also be used to extend productivity in low rainfall irrigation regions.
- The production of an annual for two years.
- Late maturing to boost late spring production.
- Strong rust resistance for increased palatability for stock.
- Tetraploid breeding to increase feed utilisation.
Second year regrowth
Herbage Production (DM) South West Victoria